Interview with Soul Sister Circle
Tickets for my Soul Sister book tour events are selling like hotcakes!
There’s just one week remaining to nab your VIP tickets for Sydney, Melbourne or the Gold Coast — these are on sale until 28 February 2017.
And for a taster, listen in to my latest podcast interview, with Bec from Soul Sister Circle.
In this podcast episode we chat about:
- My personal journey from training and working as a lawyer, to completing my PhD and how, through noticing the patterns in my own life, I developed the practice I now call Lunar Abundance
- How applying the Lunar Abundance principles helped me to grow and shape my business
- What “Abundance” actually means to me
- How I work with all eight lunar phases and the Yang and Yin energies of the moon cycle
- What to expect from my upcoming book, An Abundant Life: Flourishing with the cycles of the moon
- How I applied Lunar Abundance to joyfully write and publish my book
- Where to start on your own journey of abundance
Hope to see you on the book tour!
Know someone who would enjoy this? Please share with her: