Why is the New Moon a Yang Phase? – Podcast Episode 9
Why is the New Moon a Yang Phase?
The New Moon is a time of literal and figurative darkness, beckoning us to look inward and feel into what we really want to cultivate in our lives.
Such internal exploration, a time of being, receiving and tune into your inner knowing, may seem Yin in nature.
Why then, is the New Moon a Yang phase in the Lunar Abundance practice?
- Why the New Moon is a Yang phase.
- How intention setting relates to the New Moon’s Yang energy.
- How Yin + Yang exist as relative to each other – not absolute concepts.
- To easily track the Yin + Yang phases download your Lunar Chart here + your Lunar Planner here.
- Come on over to my Instagram (where I post the Yin + Yang phases as they happen) + share your thoughts on this episode here.
If you’d like to learn more about working with this initiatory yang energy to set an intention at the New Moon tune into this podcast episode.
Interested in how creativity works with the moon cycle? Find out more about my Book Whispering here.
Want to understand how Yin + Yang phases will help you to cultivate more joy, grace and ease? Join the online Lunar Abundance Salon.
Tell me in the comments below: What does the New Moon phase feel like to you? Do you feel the Yang energy?
P.S. If you know someone who’s wondered why the New Moon is a Yang phase, please share this post with them: