The Connection between Moon + Menstrual Cycles (+ free Tracker) — Podcast Episode 4
What is the connection between the moon cycle & your moon cycle?
In this episode, we are exploring a much discussed and asked about topic — what exactly is the connection between the moon cycle and our menstrual cycles?
The relationship between the moon cycle and our menstrual cycles is something many women are curious about as we often feel an instinctual sense that there is some kind of synchronicity between the two cycles.
In this episode I’ll share my personal perspective and experience on the connection between these cycles, as well as how I approach understanding and nurturing your body and its rhythms.
In order to help you explore the themes I discuss in the episode more deeply, there’s a free Moon + Menstrual tracker to accompany this episode — you can download that right below the episode.
Even if you do not bleed at this time,
you may still find this episode insightful and valuable as the key message is the importance of connecting with, and listening to, our bodies and their rhythms more generally.
Click here to subscribe on iTunes, or listen below:
- Curious about the history of women tracking their cycles and the moon? We explore this and consider some of the theories of moon time synchronicity throughout the ages.
- I share the specific benefits I have witnessed hundreds of women experience in regards to their menstrual cycles after beginning to track the moon.
- The deeper message (love your unique experience of being in your body with its unique cycles — no need to create problems where none exist!).
- If you want to go deeper into moon phases, check out my book here.
- Would you like to track the moon more closely? Grab your free Lunar Planner here.
- Want more moon love? Sign up here for a free mini-series on the moon cycle
Download your free beautiful Menstrual + Moon Tracker by clicking the below graphic:
Tell me in the comments below: What have you discovered about your menstrual cycle + moon cycle ?
If you know others who may also be curious about the links between the two moon cycles, please share.
P.S. If you have any ideas for future podcast topics I would absolutely love to hear them. You can let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org or come over and share on Insta @lunarabundance.